In this Cal Can Biz Expo interview, watch Kristen Fox, Editor-in-Chief of MJINews.com and Marijuana Industry News magazine, interview Jordan Gerber, President of MJIC Capital.
- Fourth Company Named as New Brunswick Recreational Cannabis Supplier
- Federal Judge Lets Illinois Girl Use Medical Marijuana at Public School
- Canadian Cannabis Company Scores Supply Deal With Eighth Province
- New York Governor Calls for Feasibility Study to Examine Legalizing Marijuana
- Central Florida Medical Marijuana Firm Sold in $43M Deal
On Jan. 16, 2018, Canadian cannabis company Canopy Growth Corporation (TSX: WEED) announced its arrangement to provide marijuana to the province of Prince Edward Island.
Can children use medical marijuana on public school grounds? If you’re a particular 11-year-old girl from Illinois, then the answer is yes.
While central Oregon cannabis retailers passed the state’s sting operation on Dec. 19, 2017, with flying colors, retailers in the rest of the state didn’t fare as well in the latest sting operation.