It’s no longer a secret that the cannabis industry is growing in a big way. In a remarkably short amount of time, cannabis has already been fully legalized in five states and legitimized in 20 other states and the District of Columbia for medicinal purposes, with legalization likely in many other states in the coming months and years. Today, cannabis is an industry with the potential for multiple billions of dollars in growth.
- Massachusetts Legislature Approves Marijuana Regulation Overhaul
- The Truth About the Federal Marijuana Meeting With Officials in Colorado
- Billionaires Bet Big on the Canada Cannabis Frenzy
- Bay Area Company Develops Test to Measure Marijuana Impairment
- Gallup Poll: 45 Percent of Americans Have Tried Marijuana
With Uruguay becoming the first country in the world to regulate recreational cannabis production and sales, Uruguayan pharmacies are playing a critical role in world cannabis history.
If a drug dog detects the scent of a controlled substance on a vehicle, it isn’t enough probable cause for police in Colorado to search the vehicle, according to a ruling issued by the Colorado Court of Appeals on July 13, 2017.
Summer is hot and ice cream is cool, but cannabis ice cream is even cooler. With National Ice Cream Day on July 16, 2017, cannabis consumers in Colorado have three options: get high and eat ice cream; make cannabis-infused ice cream or go to a dispensary and buy cannabis ice cream.