- This Cannabis Energy Drink Is Made With Hemp Seed Extract
- California Bill Would Extend Trademark Protection to Marijuana Businesses
- Can Aphria Inc. Challenge Canopy Growth Corp.’s Dope Dominance?
- Medical Marijuana Keeps Sacramento Woman From Heart Transplant
- Learn How to Protect Your Cannabis Crop From Contamination
On Feb. 6, 2017, the first clinical trial to study the effects of medical marijuana in the treatment of post-traumatic stress disorder in military veterans dispensed medical marijuana to its first veteran at the Scottsdale Research Institute in Phoenix.
On Feb. 7, 2017, Health Canada announced that it is going to start random testing of medical marijuana produced by all of the country’s licensed producers in an attempt to ensure patients aren’t being exposed to contaminated products.
With the spread of legalization across America, jurisdictions with legal marijuana are learning the importance of cultivating marijuana with safe agricultural practices.