I do not believe that we can talk about drugs and policing in America without talking about race. Read Ta-Nehisi Coates’ “The Myth of Police Reform.” In fact, read anything by Ta-Nehisi Coates.
- The 5 Hidden Risks of Owning Marijuana Stocks
- Province of Newfoundland and Labrador Issues RFP for Cannabis Retailers
- Judge Overturns Detroit Medical Cannabis Initiative
- Lawmakers Consider Lowering Number of Marijuana Plants Mainers Can Grow
- Here’s Why McCarran International Airport Now Has Marijuana Amnesty Boxes
Connecticut lawmakers have put recreational marijuana back on the table — sort of. According to the CT Post, lawmakers are curious as to how they would successfully regulate the drug if it were ever to be legalized in the New England state.
While the locations for New Brunswick cannabis stores were only recently announced, the province is moving full steam ahead, completing design plans for the retail cannabis properties expected to open this summer.
Is alcohol worse for your brain than cannabis? According to a new study conducted by researchers at the University of Colorado Boulder, the answer is yes.