Northern California counties are on the front lines of cannabis regulation. In this video, County Supervisors from in and around the area share their best advice on how to move forward in regulating this newly legal industry. Cannabis growers also weigh in on the importance of collaboration and working with local government to craft an ordinance that works for everyone.
- Judge Overturns Detroit Medical Cannabis Initiative
- Canada’s Alberta Sets Out Rules for Recreational Pot Shops
- Province of Newfoundland and Labrador Issues RFP for Cannabis Retailers
- Lawmakers Consider Lowering Number of Marijuana Plants Mainers Can Grow
- Unless You’re a Citizen, Legal Marijuana Isn’t for You
Connecticut lawmakers have put recreational marijuana back on the table — sort of. According to the CT Post, lawmakers are curious as to how they would successfully regulate the drug if it were ever to be legalized in the New England state.
While the locations for New Brunswick cannabis stores were only recently announced, the province is moving full steam ahead, completing design plans for the retail cannabis properties expected to open this summer.
Is alcohol worse for your brain than cannabis? According to a new study conducted by researchers at the University of Colorado Boulder, the answer is yes.