What happens when three generations smoke weed together? Watch Madison, her mom and her grandma smoke.
- Massachusetts Cannabis Regulators Could Get $2.7 Million in Additional Funding
- The Biggest Opportunity Yet to Buy Canopy Growth Corp. Starts Now
- Members of Congress Urge Extended Protection of State Medical Cannabis Laws
- The Marijuana Index Is Up 54% This Month
- Sessions Hints at Shift in Federal Marijuana Enforcement
With several Maryland medical marijuana dispensary licensees preparing to open their doors within the next week and certified patients ready to buy their products, the state has awarded three more dispensary licenses, giving Maryland a total of nine licensed dispensaries.
Policymakers with the Nevada Gaming Policy Committee are hoping to give recreational marijuana a second look. According to the Las Vegas Review-Journal, the committee has scheduled a meeting on Nov. 29, 2017, to reexamine its marijuana policy.
While Canada has launched a public consultation on its proposed federal cannabis regulations, the Northwest Territories cannabis legalization proposal was unveiled recently by the territorial government.