“The Scientist,” released on July 29, 2015, and recently screened in the United States, is a documentary film about one of the most important modern medical pioneers in the field of cannabis research.
- What We Know About the California Cannabis Raids in Calaveras County
- Marijuana Index Increases 11% in July as US and Canadian Stocks Rebound
- 11-Year-Old Sues Federal Government to Legalize Medicinal Marijuana
- It’s All Going to Pot: American Green Buys Town of Nipton in California
- Maine Lawmakers Want to Limit Size of Personal Marijuana Grows
On Aug. 1, 2017, the NYSDOH announced that it had approved five more registered organizations for the New York Medical Marijuana Program, with each registered organization permitted to cultivate and dispense medical marijuana in the state.
On July 31, 2017, the Hawaii State Department of Health announced that it had certified Steep Hill Hawaii to commence medical cannabis testing operations, making it the first medical cannabis laboratory to be greenlit by the state.
With the divide between state and federal marijuana laws growing more untenable, one United States Congresswoman hopes to bridge the gap between the two.