SEATTLE (AP) — While Denver has recalled 19 pot products in as many weeks over pesticide issues, no such recalls have affected Washington state in the 18 months that pot sales have been legal.
- Canadian Mental Health Association Wants Restraints on Recreational Marijuana
- This Is Why Recreational Marijuana Sales in Maine Won’t Happen on Time
- West Virginia Medical Cannabis Delegation Travels to Colorado
- Want Access to California’s Top Marijuana Officials? It Could Cost Big Bucks
- Federal Marijuana Impairment Report Finds DUI Tests Ineffective for THC
On Aug. 11, 2017, the Oregon Liquor Control Commission announced that it had issued a clarification on prohibited cannabis strain names in the state. The rules are intended to prevent strain names from appealing to minors and from misleading consumers.
On Aug. 9, 2017, the National Hispanic Caucus of State Legislators announced that it had adopted a resolution that advises the Trump Administration to federally decriminalize cannabis.
On Aug. 10, 2017, the New York State Department of Health revealed new regulations for the state’s medical marijuana program. The improved regulations were made in an effort to expand the program, aiming to create a more positive experience for all parties involved.