- How to Write an Effective Executive Summary to Secure Financing for a Cannabis Business
- Cannabis Cleans Up Well: 5 Events Signaling Professionalization of Industry
- Rumors That the DEA Will Reschedule Marijuana Are Not True
- Democratic Party Adopts Pro-Marijuana Platform Plank
- Illinois Judge Rules PTSD Must be Included on Medical Marijuana List
On June 16, 2016, the Brookings Institute published “Worry about bad marijuana—not Big Marijuana,” a paper by John Hudak and Jonathan Rauch that argues against the mindset of “Big Marijuana” alarmists.
Crowdfunding seemed like the perfect solution for cannabis entrepreneur Ralf-Rainer von Albedyhll, CEO of NextRX Inc., based in Las Vegas, Nevada. He had tried the more traditional funding avenues with little success.
The cannabis industry is growing in every respect and events are no exception. From small regional meetings to full-scale 3-day expos across the United States, an industry enthusiast could spend 85% of the year going to events. But which ones are worth it?