Now that marijuana is legal for recreational use in California, Kathy Bates has some advice on partaking responsibly.
- Maine Governor Agrees to Delay Implementation of Controversial Medical Cannabis Rules
- Bright Side of the Bay: 8 Winners Selected for Oakland Dispensary Licenses
- California Treasurer Studying Possibility of Creating a Public Cannabis Bank
- No Crackdown on Pot ‘Gifting’ Businesses in Boston Area
- Bill Allowing Cannabis Oil for Medical Patients Gains Traction in Virginia
Canadian Cannabis Consumers Spent Almost C$6 Billion on Product in 2017
Recreational cannabis legalization is on Canada’s horizon and as a means of understanding pre- and post-legalization markets, Statistics Canada has been analyzing historical data to get a sense of what the future of legal cannabis may hold for the country and if its most recent report is any indication, Canadian cannabis consumers are ready to open their wallets when it comes to cannabis.
Prohibitionist Poll Accidentally Shows American Opposition to Federal Marijuana Policy
A poll commissioned by the prohibitionist group Smart Approaches to Marijuana has accidentally shown how wildly unpopular cannabis prohibition is in the United States.
Keystone State Auditor General Advocating for Pennsylvania Legalization
While the Keystone State’s medical marijuana program has only just begun, Auditor General Eugene DePasquale is ready for Pennsylvania legalization to tap into the recreational market to benefit the state budget, reduce the costs associated with simple possession arrests, curb the opioid epidemic and create jobs.