‘Disjointed‘ star Kathy Bates promises Stephen Colbert that she’s not high right now on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert.
- Nevada Supreme Court Hears Oral Argument in Marijuana Distribution Dispute
- The Rise of Indiana Medical Marijuana Legalization Rallies
- This Is Why the North American Marijuana Index Increased 6% in September
- California Fires Destroy Cannabis Crops at Harvest Time
- Arkansas Attorney General Rejects Marijuana Ballot Initiative
While California may grow eight times the amount of cannabis state residents can consume, the United States Drug Enforcement Administration is dimming the brilliance of the Golden State’s illegal cannabis plants.
With more than half of the United States having medical marijuana laws on the books, the Hoosier State is seeing renewed efforts for Indiana medical marijuana legalization.
On Oct. 3, 2017, the Nevada Supreme Court heard oral arguments regarding a dispute over the distribution rights of recreational marijuana in the state of Nevada. The case is the culmination of months of back and forth between the state’s Department of Taxation and the Independent Alcohol Distributors of Nevada.