The state has recreational marijuana is tested, but in Colorado medical marijuana isn’t held to the same standard.
- Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Legalization Initiative Makes 2018 Ballot
- #JusticeForJawara: Peter Tosh’s Son Beaten into Coma While Imprisoned for Cannabis
- SEC Calls Hemp Oil Fraud on Public Company
- The Very First Cannabis Stock ETF is Now in Bear-Market Territory
- Canadian Cannabis Stocks Could Be in Trouble With Health Canada Changes
A group of lawmakers reintroduced a bipartisan medical cannabis bill just days after a letter surfaced from Attorney General Jeff Sessions that asked Congress to let him prosecute medical cannabis users.
In an effort to protect Pennsylvania medical marijuana patients from federal enforcement actions, Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf sent a letter to United States Attorney General Jeff Sessions on June 15, 2017, saying that the federal government should not interfere with the state’s medical marijuana program.
Louisiana State University has reviewed all seven applications submitted by prospective marijuana contractors and has determined that production contract for the LSU medical marijuana program should be awarded to a public company.