Marijuana use for medicinal purposes is legal in 29 U.S. states, yet the UK government has said it has no plans to legalise the drug. Joining Good Morning Britain to give their opinion on the ongoing debate is Bobby George, former professional darts player, and Linda Robson, Loose Women panellist.
- Fourth Company Named as New Brunswick Recreational Cannabis Supplier
- Federal Judge Lets Illinois Girl Use Medical Marijuana at Public School
- Canadian Cannabis Company Scores Supply Deal With Eighth Province
- New York Governor Calls for Feasibility Study to Examine Legalizing Marijuana
- Multiple Oregon Cannabis Retailers Fail Latest Sting Operation
While central Oregon cannabis retailers passed the state’s sting operation on Dec. 19, 2017, with flying colors, retailers in the rest of the state didn’t fare as well in the latest sting operation.
During his campaign, governor-elect Phil Murphy voiced his support for marijuana legalization in his state of New Jersey. Though Murphy is not officially in office until next week, Sen. Nicholas Scutari has already made moves to fulfill Murphy’s campaign promise.
The outrage over United States Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ reversal of federal cannabis policy continues to grow, with a group of American mayors the latest to join the clarion call.