- Bay Area Company Develops Test to Measure Marijuana Impairment
- Gallup Poll: 45 Percent of Americans Have Tried Marijuana
- First Look at Southern University Medical Cannabis Applicants
- Regulators Granted Budget Increase for Ohio Medical Marijuana Control Program
- Cal Can Biz Expo Interview: MJIC’s Sturges Karban
On July 19, 2017, representatives from multiple federal agencies joined local officials in Colorado Springs to have a closed-door meeting on the effects of Colorado’s legal marijuana industry.
On July 18, 2017, the San Francisco Board of Supervisors voted unanimously to create the Office of Cannabis. Consisting of three employees, the new department will be responsible for approving permits for recreational cannabis dispensaries in the city.
On July 18, 2017, Gov. Chris Sununu signed House Bill 640, a New Hampshire marijuana decriminalization bill, reducing the penalty for those who possess small amounts of marijuana.