Is marijuana unhealthy? In this video, Mic. the Vegan reviews over 20 studies on the topic to determine which myths and claims about marijuana’s harms and benefits are valid.
- Department of Justice Intern Questions US Attorney General’s Stance on Marijuana
- Paraguay Approves Bill to Legalize Growing Medical Marijuana
- Cam Battley: CanniMed Shareholders Should Tender Their Shares to Aurora
- United States Army Granting Waivers for Marijuana Use to Gain More Recruits
- Honolulu Police Department Retracts Marijuana Patient Gun Policy
The revamped Michigan medical marijuana market is beginning to take shape. On Dec. 4, 2017, the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs officially released the rules that govern the state’s medical marijuana program.
On Dec. 4, 2017, California’s Sonoma County announced that it had awarded its first cannabis business permit to Fiddlers Green, a Sonoma County medical cannabis cultivator.
Patients in the Old Line State have been waiting for more than four years for the ability to purchase medical cannabis legally and now the wait is finally over. On Friday, Dec. 1, 2017, the first batch of Maryland medical cannabis dispensaries opened their doors to serve the state’s patients.