- Hawaii Medical Marijuana Registry Gaining Patients in Oahu
- Colorado Court: Drug Dog Alert Not Enough Cause for Car Search as Cannabis Is Legal
- Snoop Dogg Water Pipes Latest Cannabis Venture for Rapper
- This Is Why a Court Ruled in Favor of a Massachusetts Medical Marijuana Patient
- Alaska Marijuana Control Board Moves Ahead With Onsite Marijuana Consumption
While Los Angeles County cannabis regulations have yet to be developed, the county is ready to gain insight from its residents on a range of issues that need to be addressed to regulate cannabis in its unincorporated areas.
Is Facebook taking a stand against Alaska dispensaries? Some dispensary owners in the state of Alaska think that might be the case.
A recent Arizona medical marijuana merger has enabled a national marijuana company to become the largest operator in the Grand Canyon State. On July 11, 2017, Harvest merged with Modern Flower, a local cultivator, making Harvest the greatest license-holder for medical cannabis dispensaries and cultivation facilities in the state.