- THC’s wholly-owned subsidiary Canndeo Limited signs agreement with European medicinal cannabis producer Endoca to distribute cannabis delivery systems in Australia
- Endoca is a recognised leader in the supply of high quality CBD products worldwide
- Significant step forward in distributing high quality medicinal cannabis products through European pioneers in extraction and purification
- Supply of medicinal cannabis to patients in Australia via the Medicinal Cannabis Medicines Portal (MCMP) www.mcmp.com.au completes supply chain
- This agreement provides a solid platform to expand the company’s activities including its focus on rapid commercialisation
SYDNEY, Australia, Nov. 15, 2017 /Weed Wire/ — The Hydroponics Company Limited (ASX:THC) (“THC” or “the Company”) is pleased to announce that its wholly-owned subsidiary Canndeo Limited has signed a distribution agreement with Endoca, a European provider of high quality pharmaceutical grade medicinal cannabis, to distribute medicinal cannabis products into Australia.
Endoca is one of Europe’s most highly respected suppliers of GMP certified medicinal cannabis, with sales exceeding 50 million euro per annum. Initial products imported to Australia will include CBD oil, CBD capsules and a unique CBD + CBDA oil.
THC will distribute nationwide Endoca products via the Medicinal Cannabis Medicines Portal (MCMP). The MCMP completes the medicinal cannabis supply chain by connecting patients, prescribers, pharmacists and wholesale suppliers to help patients get timely access to the appropriate medicinal cannabis treatment.
Commenting on the agreement THC’s Group Chief Executive Officer, David Radford, said: “The distribution agreement with Endoca is an important milestone for THC and Canndeo in its program to deliver medicinal cannabis solutions into Australia. We are very pleased that Endoca recognises Canndeo as the right partner for distributing medicinal cannabis solutions and we look forward to developing this relationship as more Australian doctors and patients seek a positive way forward with medicinal cannabis.”
Endoca CEO and Founder Henry Vincenty said: “I’m proud and at the same time very excited to finally being able to offer the Australian people a safe and high quality solution of medical cannabis through our competent partner Canndeo.”
Dr Andrew Beehag, Chief Executive Officer of THC’s wholly-owned subsidiary Canndeo Limited said: “Canndeo’s strategy to bring the world’s best medicinal cannabis products and knowledge while building Australian production and supply capability has reached an important milestone. We are delighted to be partnering with Endoca and providing a simple pathway to doctors and patients via the Medicinal Cannabis Medicines Portal. Canndeo is very pleased that Australian doctors and patients will soon be able to access this very high quality product.”