In this Cal Can Biz Expo interview, watch Kristen Fox, Editor-in-Chief of MJINews.com and Marijuana Industry News magazine, interview Urban Smedeby, Managing Director of MJIC.
- LSU Medical Marijuana Contract Finalized With Public Company
- Two Public Companies to Supply New Brunswick Recreational Marijuana
- Washington Community Mourns Death of Murdered Dispensary Employee
- Florida Medical Cannabis Supply Safe in Wake of Hurricane Irma
- Nevada Supreme Court to Hear Recreational Marijuana Distribution Case
On Sept. 13, 2017, Juan Andrés Roballo, head of Uruguay’s National Drug Board, announced in a press conference that the country is establishing new cannabis retail stores dedicated to cash-only sales of cannabis because most banks are refusing to work with pharmacies involved in the country’s legal cannabis industry.
While Maine marijuana regulation has faced delays, the Pine Tree State finally has a regulatory draft to show for itself.
On Sept. 13, 2017, U.S. Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, introduced legislation to cut the bureaucratic red tape thwarting medical cannabis research so health care professionals can harness the medicinal properties of the plant to reduce the suffering of patients in need.