Northern California counties are on the front lines of cannabis regulation. In this video, County Supervisors from in and around the area share their best advice on how to move forward in regulating this newly legal industry. Cannabis growers also weigh in on the importance of collaboration and working with local government to craft an ordinance that works for everyone.
- Department of Justice Intern Questions US Attorney General’s Stance on Marijuana
- Cam Battley: CanniMed Shareholders Should Tender Their Shares to Aurora
- Honolulu Police Department Retracts Marijuana Patient Gun Policy
- Massachusetts Marijuana Tax Revenue Projection Swings Wide for First Year
- Marijuana Index Gains on Strength of Canadian Cannabis Stocks
Following market close on Dec. 4, 2017, Aphria Inc. (TSX:APH), an Ontario-based licensed producer of medical cannabis, made headlines when it announced that it had entered into an agreement to be the medical cannabis supplier for Shoppers Drug Mart, a Canadian pharmacy chain.
The revamped Michigan medical marijuana market is beginning to take shape. On Dec. 4, 2017, the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs officially released the rules that govern the state’s medical marijuana program.
On Dec. 4, 2017, California’s Sonoma County announced that it had awarded its first cannabis business permit to Fiddlers Green, a Sonoma County medical cannabis cultivator.