Vice sits down with Daniel Yazbeck, CEO and founder of CDx (OTCQB:MYDX), who created a pocket-sized laboratory app that allows cannabis users to know exactly what they are consuming and find the strain of weed that’s right for them.
- LSU Medical Marijuana Contract Finalized With Public Company
- Two Public Companies to Supply New Brunswick Recreational Marijuana
- Washington Community Mourns Death of Murdered Dispensary Employee
- Nevada Supreme Court to Hear Recreational Marijuana Distribution Case
- California Officially Calls on Feds to Reclassify Marijuana
On Sept. 12, 2017, the Arizona Supreme Court declined to hear an appeal to a case challenging state medical cannabis laws.
On Sept. 13, 2017, Juan Andrés Roballo, head of Uruguay’s National Drug Board, announced in a press conference that the country is establishing new cannabis retail stores dedicated to cash-only sales of cannabis because most banks are refusing to work with pharmacies involved in the country’s legal cannabis industry.
While Maine marijuana regulation has faced delays, the Pine Tree State finally has a regulatory draft to show for itself.