Vice sits down with Daniel Yazbeck, CEO and founder of CDx (OTCQB:MYDX), who created a pocket-sized laboratory app that allows cannabis users to know exactly what they are consuming and find the strain of weed that’s right for them.
- This Is the Third Company Signed on to Supply New Brunswick Marijuana
- Canada Weed Stocks Come Off High as Challenges Loom Before Legalization
- Most Canadian Cannabis Producers Expect Consolidation of Competition
- Matier in the Morning: Regulating Recreational Marijuana in California
- Nevada Cannabis Sales Exceed State’s September Estimate
While Nebraska has been known as a prohibition-minded state, one Oregon marijuana processor recently found that out the hard way and now has to face the consequences in both Nebraska and Oregon.
While prospective California cannabis businesses were notified recently by the Department of Tax and Fee Administration that they need to go ahead and register with the CDTFA for a seller’s permit, there are seven additional things California cannabis businesses need to know about tax rates and registration.
In an effort to increase racial diversity in the state’s medical cannabis industry, the Maryland Legislative Black Caucus has announced plans to introduce a bill during the next legislative session that would award additional medical cannabis licenses to businesses owned by African-Americans.