“Complex Live” sits down with Damian Marley, who just released his new album, “Stony Hill,” and discuss the reggae star’s promotion of medical marijuana.
- LSU Medical Marijuana Contract Finalized With Public Company
- Hundreds of Entrepreneurs Have Applied for Arkansas Medical Cannabis Licenses
- Washington Community Mourns Death of Murdered Dispensary Employee
- Dan Bilzerian: My Plans to Conquer Marijuana Industry
- Marijuana Consumers Aren’t Hard-core Partiers, They Just Want to Sleep
On Sept. 18, 2017, at 4:30 p.m. CT, the Natural State closed the application window for cultivators and distributors seeking Arkansas medical cannabis licenses. The Department of Finance and Administration received a total of 322 applications, with roughly 200 coming in on the last day to apply.
The ongoing drama over who can distribute recreational marijuana in the state of Nevada is now heading before the Nevada Supreme Court.
On Sept. 18, 2017, the Louisiana State University Agricultural Center announced that it had finalized its LSU medical marijuana contract with GB Sciences Louisiana, a subsidiary of GB Sciences (OTCQB:GBLX).