According to the CDC, more and more parents are using marijuana. NBC News special anchor Maria Shriver visits with one group of marijuana moms who smoke pot every day, even at play dates with their kids, and claim it makes them better parents.
- Congresswoman Introduces Measure to Ease Disconnect Between State and Federal Marijuana Laws
- Maine Lawmakers Want to Limit Size of Personal Marijuana Grows
- Will the Legalization of Marijuana Put Police Lives at Risk?
- Casino Lobby Wants Clarification on Marijuana Banking Guidance
- Here Are the 5 New Licensees for the New York Medical Marijuana Program
Colorado’s legal recreational cannabis sales commenced in 2014, but not every municipality chose to embrace the retail market, so a Colorado Springs retail cannabis market has yet to materialize; however, some citizens are looking to change that.
While the Golden State is preparing for the rollout of recreational legalization, it’s already having to address the issue of a California cannabis surplus.
On July 27, 2017, Hightimes Holding Corp., the company behind High Times magazine, announced a merger agreement with Origo Acquisition Corporation (NASDAQ:OACQ), a special purpose acquisition company, as a means of making High Times a publicly traded company.