Reason Magazine editor-in-chief Katherine Mangu-Ward talks to Fox News’ Kennedy, on Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ stance on marijuana.
- Tulsi Gabbard Urges Congress to Pass Federal Decriminalization Bill
- One Big Thing Opponents of Marijuana Warned About is Not Happening
- Tennessee Tables Medical Marijuana Bill
- Oversight in Cali: Los Angeles Approves Cannabis Licensing Commission
- Marijuanaville Trademark Denied for Similarities to Margaritaville
The California Cannabis Business Expo wound down on March 8, closing with two panels at the Marijuana Investor Summit: one featuring the CEOs of three U.S. based firms active in the cannabis space; the other featuring four business and financial executives from Canada, who could speak to the state of the same industry in a very different legal and cultural context.
At the California Cannabis Business Expo on March 8, 2017, entrepreneurs and investors interested in the science and technology of medical cannabis were given a crash course in the future of cannabis, and cannabidiol, as an alternative to pharmaceuticals by Hemp Business Journal founder Sean Murphy.
in January 2018 two distinct California state laws will come into effect, the Medical Marijuana Regulation and Safety Act and the Adult Use Marijuana Act, the mandating act for a new adult-recreational industry. So the question is: what hoops is an entrepreneur going to have to jump through to avail himself of this double opportunity?