Almost three months after the initial public offering (IPO) of MedReleaf Corp. (TSX:LEAF), shares have yet to do much in either direction. The company, which came to market in what was then described as a “botched IPO,” fell quickly out of the gate from its IPO price. With potentially many more companies in the medical marijuana IPO pipeline, the entire income statement, including the bottom line, will need to be considered by investors.
- Judge Overturns Detroit Medical Cannabis Initiative
- Canada’s Alberta Sets Out Rules for Recreational Pot Shops
- Province of Newfoundland and Labrador Issues RFP for Cannabis Retailers
- Lawmakers Consider Lowering Number of Marijuana Plants Mainers Can Grow
- Unless You’re a Citizen, Legal Marijuana Isn’t for You
Connecticut lawmakers have put recreational marijuana back on the table — sort of. According to the CT Post, lawmakers are curious as to how they would successfully regulate the drug if it were ever to be legalized in the New England state.
While the locations for New Brunswick cannabis stores were only recently announced, the province is moving full steam ahead, completing design plans for the retail cannabis properties expected to open this summer.
Is alcohol worse for your brain than cannabis? According to a new study conducted by researchers at the University of Colorado Boulder, the answer is yes.