- Federal Marijuana Impairment Report Finds DUI Tests Ineffective for THC
- Want Access to California’s Top Marijuana Officials? It Could Cost Big Bucks
- Cannabis in a Can Keeps Marijuana Fresher Longer
- Nevada Judge Lifts Restraining Order on Recreational Marijuana Distribution Licenses
- Canada’s TMX Asks Regulators for Rules for U.S.-Linked Pot Stocks
While Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti named Cat Packer, a former policy coordinator at the Drug Policy Alliance, as the Department of Cannabis Regulation’s executive director on Aug. 9, 2017, the Los Angeles City Council approved Garcetti’s selection of Packer at its meeting on Aug. 16, as well as approving five members for the Los Angeles Cannabis Commission.
It looks like residents of the Pine Tree State will now have to wait several more months for recreational marijuana sales in Maine.
While the West Virginia medical cannabis industry has another two years until its program is implemented, a delegation of legislators and business leaders traveled to Colorado to get a head start and study the Centennial State’s medical cannabis system.