- West Virginia Medical Marijuana Regulators Want Resident Input Right Now
- What We Know About the Ousting of MassRoots CEO Isaac Dietrich
- Dallas County Puts Marijuana Cite-and-Release Program Into Effect
- Michigan May Require Up to 500K in Capital for Medical Cannabis Applicants
- Canadian Researchers Identify Optimal Rate of Organic Cannabis Fertilizer
With the recent publication of North America’s first scientific paper on advancing medical cannabis production, researchers at the University of Guelph in Ontario are investigating the brave new science of organic cannabis production.
According to a new study published in the American Journal of Public Health, Colorado saw a reduction in the number of opioid overdose fatalities after enacting recreational legalization.
While the Pennsylvania medical cannabis program has been under the microscope for its application scoring practices, it has now taken a critical step forward in becoming fully operational.