- West Virginia Medical Marijuana Regulators Want Resident Input Right Now
- Dallas County Puts Marijuana Cite-and-Release Program Into Effect
- Michigan May Require Up to 500K in Capital for Medical Cannabis Applicants
- These Are the First Two Licensed Jamaican Cannabis Companies
- This Is Why New Zealand May Be the Next Country to Legalize Cannabis
With the recent publication of North America’s first scientific paper on advancing medical cannabis production, researchers at the University of Guelph in Ontario are investigating the brave new science of organic cannabis production.
According to a new study published in the American Journal of Public Health, Colorado saw a reduction in the number of opioid overdose fatalities after enacting recreational legalization.
While the Pennsylvania medical cannabis program has been under the microscope for its application scoring practices, it has now taken a critical step forward in becoming fully operational.