- LSU Medical Marijuana Contract Finalized With Public Company
- Washington Community Mourns Death of Murdered Dispensary Employee
- Hundreds of Entrepreneurs Have Applied for Arkansas Medical Cannabis Licenses
- Marijuana Consumers Aren’t Hard-core Partiers, They Just Want to Sleep
- Why Hollywood’s Marijuana Portrayals Are Out of Step With the Times
The small town of Cheney, Wash., is mourning the death of a murdered dispensary employee who was the victim of a carjacking in the dispensary’s parking lot.
On Sept. 15, 2017, the Canadian province of New Brunswick announced during a news conference that Organigram (TSXV:OGI) and Canopy Growth (TSX: WEED), both already licensed producers in Canada’s medical marijuana program, will distribute recreational marijuana to retail stores established by a newly created provincial crown corporation.
On Sept. 12, 2017, the Arizona Supreme Court declined to hear an appeal to a case challenging state medical cannabis laws.