- New Hampshire Legalization Bill Rejected by House Criminal Justice Committee
- The World’s Largest Marijuana Stock Has Investors Seeing Green
- Wisconsin Cannabis Legalization Supported by Gubernatorial Candidate
- The New York Stock Exchange Is Getting Its First Weed Fund
- Cheek Swab Test Can Now Determine If Marijuana Treatment Is Right for You
Patients in the state of New York suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder will now be able to use medical cannabis to treat PTSD.
While several provinces have announced their plans for recreational cannabis distribution and retail operations, industry stakeholders have been waiting for an announcement on the Canadian cannabis tax framework and that moment has now arrived.
The North American Marijuana Index, a stock index that tracks the top performing cannabis stocks in the U.S. and Canada, increased 4% in October.