National medical marijuana legal expert Brian Vicente, who is working with Arkansas Medicinal Source, highlights what to expect next in Arkansas medical cannabis.
- Judge Overturns Detroit Medical Cannabis Initiative
- Canada’s Alberta Sets Out Rules for Recreational Pot Shops
- Province of Newfoundland and Labrador Issues RFP for Cannabis Retailers
- Lawmakers Consider Lowering Number of Marijuana Plants Mainers Can Grow
- Unless You’re a Citizen, Legal Marijuana Isn’t for You
Connecticut lawmakers have put recreational marijuana back on the table — sort of. According to the CT Post, lawmakers are curious as to how they would successfully regulate the drug if it were ever to be legalized in the New England state.
While the locations for New Brunswick cannabis stores were only recently announced, the province is moving full steam ahead, completing design plans for the retail cannabis properties expected to open this summer.
Is alcohol worse for your brain than cannabis? According to a new study conducted by researchers at the University of Colorado Boulder, the answer is yes.