Medical Marijuana Business Lawyers Medical Marijuana Business Lawyers, LLC 2151 Le Jeune Road, Suite 300 Coral Gables, FL 33134 United States URL: www.medicalmarijuanabusinesslawyers.com Telephone: 561-361-9600 Twitter: @MMJbuslawyers Facebook: Medical Marijuana Business Lawyers LLC COMPANY OVERVIEW Om of Medicine is a provisioning center and non-profit organization in Ann Arbor founded to assist our members in safely and securely…
- Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Legalization Initiative Makes 2018 Ballot
- #JusticeForJawara: Peter Tosh’s Son Beaten into Coma While Imprisoned for Cannabis
- SEC Calls Hemp Oil Fraud on Public Company
- The Very First Cannabis Stock ETF is Now in Bear-Market Territory
- Canadian Cannabis Stocks Could Be in Trouble With Health Canada Changes
On June 15, 2017, the United States Securities and Exchange Commission called hemp oil fraud on a public company, filing a complaint in federal court that claims CV Sciences (OTCQB:CVSI) , formerly known as CannaVEST, and its CEO, Michael Mona, Jr., intentionally overstated the company’s total assets.
Two online marijuana shipment businesses are under investigation by Denver’s Better Business Bureau. On June 15, 2017, the BBB announced that it was investigating Denver Marijuana and Denver Smoke Buds for illegally mailing marijuana, among other reasons.
A group of lawmakers reintroduced a bipartisan medical cannabis bill just days after a letter surfaced from Attorney General Jeff Sessions that asked Congress to let him prosecute medical cannabis users.