I do not believe that we can talk about drugs and policing in America without talking about race. Read Ta-Nehisi Coates’ “The Myth of Police Reform.” In fact, read anything by Ta-Nehisi Coates.
- For First Time Oregon Cannabis Pesticide Testing Required for All Product Batches
- Why Canopy Growth Corp. Will Become Great Again in the Eyes of Investors
- Nearly 800 Approved for Medical Marijuana IDs, No Growing Applications
- The History of Marijuana in North Carolina
- WEEDIQUETTE: Clinical Cannabis Treatment for Trauma
On Aug. 24, 2017, the Nevada Gaming Commission reiterated its stance on prohibiting any association with the recreational marijuana industry.
On Aug. 24, 2017, San Mateo County Narcotics Task Force announced that a series of San Mateo County cannabis raids eradicated 11,400 cannabis plants with a value of approximately $22.8 million.
The possibility of Tennessee medical marijuana legalization has been given new hope with a recent announcement from state lawmakers.