- Public College Plans to Apply for Ohio Medical Marijuana Testing License
- MA Legal Recreational Marijuana Likely to be in Short Supply, Experts Say
- This Is Why a Majority of Washington Recreational Cannabis Isn’t Diverted
- Why Insys Therapeutics’ Stock Crashed 18.5% in August
- These 5 States Are the Least Likely to Legalize Marijuana
On Aug. 31, 2017, the Massachusetts Cannabis Control Commission appointed Steven Hoffman as the new head of the state agency. According to WCVB, Hoffman, a former business executive, was selected by Massachusetts Treasurer Deb Goldberg, who was in charge of choosing a person to lead the Cannabis Control Commission.
Oregon cannabis pesticide testing has undergone a rollercoaster of changes in response to the market, stakeholders and regulators, but permanent pesticide rules are now finally in place.
On Aug. 29, 20017, the Nevada Tax Commission rejected an appeal from the state’s alcohol distributors to restore its exclusive rights to recreational cannabis distribution.