Company Co-Founder and CEO comments on the occasion
SANTA ANA, Calif., Jan. 6, 2016 /Weed Wire/ — Kush Bottles, Inc. (OTC Markets: KSHB), a premier supplier of packaging solutions and accessories for the legal cannabis industry, announced today that its stock has begun trading on the open markets.
“We are pleased to be a publicly traded company, and look forward to the responsibilities and opportunities this listing provides,” said Nicholas Kovacevich, Co-Founder and CEO of Kush Bottles, Inc. “As we head into 2016, we strive to continue to build a strong organization that is known and respected for its quality, service and innovation.”
2015 was a year of many milestones for the Company, including:
- Company posted record revenues of over $4 million for fiscal year-end August 31, 2015, up 135% from FY14
- Company named to Inc. 5000’s “Fastest Growing Company in America” list, and was the highest ranked company within the cannabis industry
- Company ranked #3 in Orange County Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Companies list
- Company President, Ben Wu, named to the Oregon Liquor Control Commission Rules Committee
- Company CFO, Chris Martin, nominated for the Orange County Business Journal’s 2015 CFO of the Year award
- Company Co-Founder and CEO, Nicholas Kovacevich, received the Excellence in Entrepreneurship award from the Orange County Business Journal
- Company acquired Dank Bottles, LLC, a Colorado based packaging distributor
- Company developed custom-branded packaging division
- Company granted ticker symbol and becomes publicly traded
Investors seeking additional information on Kush Bottles may visit the IR section of the company’s website, at: www.kushbottles.com/ir
For general information on Kush Bottles, call: (888)-920-5874, or visit the website at: www.kushbottles.com.
About Kush Bottles:
Kush Bottles is an industry leader in providing certified child-resistant and customized packaging solutions. The company offers bottles, containers, and other packaging products in all states that permit adult-use or medical marijuana, as well as in Canada. With over 100 million bottles sold, the company is respected for their premium quality, exceptional customer service, quick deliveries, and innovative solutions.