- Congressional Cannabis Caucus Aims to Shape Future of Cannabis Policy
- Poll: Iowans Increasingly Support Medical Marijuana
- Advocates in Action: Livestream the Congressional Cannabis Caucus
- Millionaires Are Being Made From Cashing in on This Pot Stock
- California Bill Would Extend Trademark Protection to Marijuana Businesses
On Feb. 6, 2017, the first clinical trial to study the effects of medical marijuana in the treatment of post-traumatic stress disorder in military veterans dispensed medical marijuana to its first veteran at the Scottsdale Research Institute in Phoenix.
On Feb. 7, 2017, Health Canada announced that it is going to start random testing of medical marijuana produced by all of the country’s licensed producers in an attempt to ensure patients aren’t being exposed to contaminated products.
With the spread of legalization across America, jurisdictions with legal marijuana are learning the importance of cultivating marijuana with safe agricultural practices.