- What We Know About the Ousting of MassRoots CEO Isaac Dietrich
- Investing in Marijuana: Cannabis Industry Raises Hit $1.8 Billion
- Study Finds Recreational Legalization May Reduce Opioid Overdose Fatalities
- Florida Health Officials Request Judge’s Removal from Medical Marijuana Case
- First Pennsylvania Medical Cannabis Grower Greenlit to Begin Cultivation
On Oct. 16, 2017, the Board of Directors for MassRoots (OTCQB:MSRT), a marijuana social media platform, ousted Isaac Dietrich as the company’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
Singer-Songwriter Melissa Etheridge has long been an advocate of medical marijuana and on Aug. 17, 2017, her advocacy met a prohibition reality when she was charged with simple possession in North Dakota, but Etheridge kept it all smiles for her mug shot.
On Oct. 10, 2017, Christian Bax, Executive Director of the Florida Office of Medical Marijuana Use, issued a request to Robert Cohen, Director of the Division of Administrative Hearings, asking for Administrative Law Judge John Van Laningham to be removed from a medical marijuana case involving cultivation licenses.