The big question on investors’ minds is what marijuana stock could be the next to move higher? While there’s no way of knowing with any certainty, one of the industry’s worst-performing stocks of late could actually turn out to be one of its best performers in the months to come. If just a single clinical trial works in favor of Cara Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CARA), it could regain everything it’s recently lost and possibly hit a $1 billion market cap.
- California Governor Vetoed Three Anti-Cannabis Bills
- California Company Giving $50K of Cannabis to Patients Displaced by Wildfires
- Colorado Cannabis Sales Hit $1 Billion in First Eight Months of 2017
- California Releases Cannabis Insurance List as Wildfires Continue to Rage
- Big Tobacco Claims the Govt. is Playing Favourites With Cannabis Companies
It looks like the enhanced legalization of medical marijuana in Montana will boost the Treasure State’s coffers this year, with sales increasing the amount of money in Montana’s general fund.
On Oct. 10, 2017, Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed signed into law Ordinance 17-O-1152, an ordinance that reduces the penalties for simple marijuana possession.
While it has been established that Washington cannabis consumers still love flower the most, who’s buying all of this flower, how much are they spending and what brands do they prefer?