This list is informational only and is not an endorsement of any individual stock or group of stocks by Panther Media, LLC or Marijuana Investor News, it’s affiliates or partners. Investors are advised to do their own due diligence and consult with a qualified financial advisor before making any investments of any kind.
- This Is Why Arkansas Medical Marijuana Banking Will Become a Reality
- First-of-Its-Kind Medical Marijuana Certification Center Opens in Pittsburgh
- 5 Things to Know About the California Bureau of Cannabis Control
- Legal Weed Raked in an Insane Amount of Money in 2017
- Finance Ministers Revise Canadian Cannabis Tax Plan
After gaining 15% in October, the Canadian market continued its rally as the Canadian Marijuana Index increased 52% in November, the largest single month increase since the index’s creation.
In Ohio, more questions are being raised about the state’s medical marijuana licensing process as news emerged that one of the consultants hired to score applications had business ties with one of the applicants awarded a cultivation license.
While the initial Canadian cannabis tax framework was revealed on Nov. 10, 2017, provincial leaders and industry stakeholders renounced the proposed 50-50 split of cannabis taxes and so federal, provincial and territorial finance ministers went back to the drawing board, announcing the revised Canadian cannabis tax plan on Dec. 11.