- New Junior Marijuana ETF Offers Exposure to U.S. Businesses
- American Mayors Send Letter to Sessions Criticizing Cannabis Policy Change
- Illinois Parents Sue School District to Let Daughter Use Medical Marijuana
- Marijuana Index Gained 61% in December in Anticipation of California Market
- Senator Nicholas Scutari Introduces New Jersey Marijuana Legislation
When United States Attorney General Jeff Sessions issued a memo on Jan. 4, 2018, announcing the reversal of federal marijuana enforcement policy, politicians across the country were outraged, and now the Pelican State has joined in and asked President Donald Trump to protect Louisiana medical marijuana.
A legalization bill in the state of New Hampshire has just cleared its first legislative hurdle. On Jan. 8, 2018, the state House of Representatives voted to give preliminary approval to an amended version of HB 656, a bill legalizing recreational marijuana in the state.
On Jan. 8, 2018, the Bread Basket of Canada announced that approximately 60 Saskatchewan cannabis retail permits will be awarded to private operators distributed across 40 Saskatchewan municipalities and First Nations that have populations of at least 2,500.