Roger Stone is a top Republican strategist, lobbyist, and longtime advisor to Donald Trump. He’s known for getting down and dirty in his lobbying, and in fact, is the subject of the popular Netflix documentary, Get Me Roger Stone, that explores the life and career of strategy and public policy. Recently however, Stone has had a change of heart on one hot-button issue in modern politics: Marijuana.
- California Governor Vetoed Three Anti-Cannabis Bills
- California Company Giving $50K of Cannabis to Patients Displaced by Wildfires
- Colorado Cannabis Sales Hit $1 Billion in First Eight Months of 2017
- California Releases Cannabis Insurance List as Wildfires Continue to Rage
- Big Tobacco Claims the Govt. is Playing Favourites With Cannabis Companies
It looks like the enhanced legalization of medical marijuana in Montana will boost the Treasure State’s coffers this year, with sales increasing the amount of money in Montana’s general fund.
On Oct. 10, 2017, Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed signed into law Ordinance 17-O-1152, an ordinance that reduces the penalties for simple marijuana possession.
While it has been established that Washington cannabis consumers still love flower the most, who’s buying all of this flower, how much are they spending and what brands do they prefer?